Skip to main content

GUILTY HEART YOU ARE FREE

             🌈🌈🌈 BECAUSE IT FREES MY SPIRIT AND BECAUSE I CAN 🌈🌈🌈


                 🌈     I CHOOSE TO FORGIVE MYSELF ONCE AND FOR ALL TIME,

                      OF WHATEVER I DID, THAT IMAGINARY DEED, WORD OR CRIME.

                      I HAVE PAID THE PRICE AND HAVE BEEN RIDDLED WITH FALSE GUILT,

                      A LIFETIME OF DISPAIR AND OF PAIN, IN MY HEAD, I HAD BUILT.

                       SO IT'S TIME FOR MY FREEDOM, THE DOOR TO FREEDOM IS LOVE,

                      THE DOOR IS OPEN DEAR HEART COME LETS DO THIS TOGETHER.

                      A SHORT JOURNEY IT TAKES AND WITH LOVE WE CAN WEATHER.

                     ANY STORM LIFE HANDS US AND NO MATTER HOW IT BLOWS,

                     ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME AND GROWING IN LOVE IT SHOWS.

                      WE CAN WALK ON WITH HOPE HAVING COMPASSION AS OUR GUIDE,
                 
                      WALKING TOGETHER WITH A TRUE LOVE AS IN GOD WE ABIDE🌈

                     🌹Sharing is caring 🌹 Sue Gaskell-Barlow March 21st 2017


               



                      🌈 I  AM NOT GUILTY BECAUSE,
                         I  CHOOSE TO BE FREE 🌈

                   







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY me WHY now WHY? Have you every wondered why me,why now,why? Today I am asking the Why question with a huge sigh. I am not laughing today you see I feel so sad, So unusual as I usually know how to be glad. Let me share my story It's been over two weeks now since I had felt well or had slept properly. It all began after a visit to the beach. After eating breakfast and thinking what am I going to do with today I decided to go to one of my favourite places at Papamoa. I am a naturist and the beach there is wonderful. I packed my picnic as usual, tuna, salad and fresh fruit a Kiwi fruit this time. I made up a flash of my decaffinated coffee and task completed, I was ready to go. On reflection I didn't feel my best that morning I was tired. My M.E. ( a condition I have had for over twenty years ) was probably telling me to rest and I ignored it. I thought come on Sue let's go on an adventure. I know I was feeling quiet lonely and that's why I pushed myself