Skip to main content
This was Molly our lovely cat who we had from a six week old kitten. She was and is adorable. She went with us when we lived at the Naturist park for 18 months in Katikati. Great memories. I decided to leave her (huge decision) with friends John and Jacky who lived next door and who loved her dearly and still do. She is very content with them. That was 4 years ago. We had to leave and move into RTauranga when Steve was diagnosed with MND a terminal illness. In loving memoryof Steve I place this short video with him in it. He was just simply for me THE BEST

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHY me WHY now WHY? Have you every wondered why me,why now,why? Today I am asking the Why question with a huge sigh. I am not laughing today you see I feel so sad, So unusual as I usually know how to be glad. Let me share my story It's been over two weeks now since I had felt well or had slept properly. It all began after a visit to the beach. After eating breakfast and thinking what am I going to do with today I decided to go to one of my favourite places at Papamoa. I am a naturist and the beach there is wonderful. I packed my picnic as usual, tuna, salad and fresh fruit a Kiwi fruit this time. I made up a flash of my decaffinated coffee and task completed, I was ready to go. On reflection I didn't feel my best that morning I was tired. My M.E. ( a condition I have had for over twenty years ) was probably telling me to rest and I ignored it. I thought come on Sue let's go on an adventure. I know I was feeling quiet lonely and that's why I pushed myself