Skip to main content

BE IN THE MOMENT

BE IN THE MOMENT

MY WORK 🎓🎓🎓🎓

I am Already enjoying and presenting live videos this year. 2017 MY JOURNEY IN BRIEF

🐝I used to run slimming classes and I had my own company. It was very successful and thousands came to the groups and lost weight however most of them sadly put the weight back on again. The classes were run by myself and 40 other group leaders who were working for me. Sue Gaskell's Sure-Weigh. A breakdown in my health led to 2 years of therapy. 🐝

That was the best thing I ever did. Two decades later I am in a very different place and  running groups and give one to one sessions helping in empowering others who want to understand themselves. The  internet is an amazing platform to be able to do that.  I love sharing with the wisdom I have learned. If you have a desire to grow from the inside out, if you are ready to learn new skills and want something enough, you will want to change your life style. I can give you many new tools to help you do this. I am preparing  basic talks to help you to understand simple truths. For example
Do you say yes when you want to say no?
Do you eat when you aren't hungry?

Feeling quietly confident as I have resolved most of the  habits that weren't helping me I am ready to share and care and work with YOU to empower YOU. Are you are stuck in learned behaviours from past experiences. These learned thoughts and feelings may still rule the roost in your old mindset.
 YOU CAN CHOOSE TO CHANGE THAT AND BECOME YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND.

THE GREAT NEWS for you is that unlike me, you won't need years of therapy. You just need the desire to change the things that aren't working in your life. The things that interfere with your peace of mind and day to day life.
Just honesty and self- reflection are needed to put the jigsaw pieces back to complete the puzzle called your life. Let's get started and put the missing pieces in order and get your life back together. Find the bits that are missing for you and learn to live from your authentic self.
LOVE and acceptance with compassion need to be at the centre as you reconnect to your authentic self.

In our need to be accepted we became separated from our authentic self and learned to live our life from old programming, given to us by our peers. We therefore, without realising, live our lives most of the time in our subconscious and react from our automatic programming, the auto pilot becomes our egoic self. This EGOTIC self with unresolved emotional issues,  keeps us emotionally needy. Fear not love conducts our orchestral emotions.

My experiences and lessons to learn from life are well understood by me.
I am now equippd with understanding and as a Self-Awareness life coach I am working again. 70 years in this body and A self published book in the library's here in New Zealand, I am ready to support and guide YOU. Guide you towards a healthier and more balanced life. I want to leave this world in a healthier condition than when I joined it. I want to all used up and know that I made a positive difference.
Gain the balance of love and confidence that we all need in order to take self responsibility and become Gain victors and not victims.
The blame game is fear based and Very unhealthy for everyone.
Love with understanding and compassion is the ultimate way forward. Let's work towards by taking responsibility now.

As a self healed Bulimic I am free from blame guilt and shame.
I have re written my first book into an Ebook ( with help) this year and it is on now on my new website/ blog. 🌹

canyousayno.co.nz my new web/blog page

SuegaskellbarlowAUNTYSUE Facebook

suegaskellbarlow@gmail.com

May LOVE be your constant companion and WISDOM be your guide. Let peace be the religion of the world and let it begin with me. Sue Gaskell-Barlow 2017









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY me WHY now WHY? Have you every wondered why me,why now,why? Today I am asking the Why question with a huge sigh. I am not laughing today you see I feel so sad, So unusual as I usually know how to be glad. Let me share my story It's been over two weeks now since I had felt well or had slept properly. It all began after a visit to the beach. After eating breakfast and thinking what am I going to do with today I decided to go to one of my favourite places at Papamoa. I am a naturist and the beach there is wonderful. I packed my picnic as usual, tuna, salad and fresh fruit a Kiwi fruit this time. I made up a flash of my decaffinated coffee and task completed, I was ready to go. On reflection I didn't feel my best that morning I was tired. My M.E. ( a condition I have had for over twenty years ) was probably telling me to rest and I ignored it. I thought come on Sue let's go on an adventure. I know I was feeling quiet lonely and that's why I pushed myself