Skip to main content
 WHAT IS A MIRACLE TO YOU?

LOVE unconditional love is a miracle to me

A miracle for me is when you continue to give love even when someone isn't being kind.
The miracle is seeing how your love can inspire someone else to be loving.
A miracle that's what love is.
Love is a miracle because it helps each one of us to grow.
Love in sharing keeps us connected and we grow in understanding
Love encourages compassion. When compassion is born within for ourselves then and only then can we truly love another.

WITH LOVE
1. Observe yourself and actions without judgement
2. Be mindful of emotions and thoughts and observe them.
3. Meditate daily.
4. Ask questions and listen not needing an answer immediately.
5  Who am I?.
6 Cultivate relationships.

You are spirit and spirit is everywhere
In these hands by Elvis Carol Robertson on utube is priceless



Ask yourself
Are these people fun for 
Is this fun?
Will this relationship enhance my life and theirs?

FEAR
Fear is the cheapest room in the house of emotions to live in.
I would like to see you living in far better situations in the house
IT WILL BE A MINOR SETBACK. LEARN NEW SKILLS FOR A MAJOR COMEBACK

Do you live in fear creating insecurity?
Do you live in love from the self outwards creating peace?
Do you want to learn some new ways of behaving?

Welcome it begins here. Sue Gaskell-Barlow  2016

suegaskelluk@hotmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY me WHY now WHY? Have you every wondered why me,why now,why? Today I am asking the Why question with a huge sigh. I am not laughing today you see I feel so sad, So unusual as I usually know how to be glad. Let me share my story It's been over two weeks now since I had felt well or had slept properly. It all began after a visit to the beach. After eating breakfast and thinking what am I going to do with today I decided to go to one of my favourite places at Papamoa. I am a naturist and the beach there is wonderful. I packed my picnic as usual, tuna, salad and fresh fruit a Kiwi fruit this time. I made up a flash of my decaffinated coffee and task completed, I was ready to go. On reflection I didn't feel my best that morning I was tired. My M.E. ( a condition I have had for over twenty years ) was probably telling me to rest and I ignored it. I thought come on Sue let's go on an adventure. I know I was feeling quiet lonely and that's why I pushed myself