Skip to main content
                                  MY NAME IS SUE GASKELL-BARLOW

🎈I AM IN MY 71st year of life

I HAVE LIVED MY LIFE BELIEVING THAT

IF I JUST LOVED SOMEONE A LITTLE MORE

And  PUT THEIR NEEDS first

 THEY WOULD Love ME. 🎈

👣IF  I lost more weight I WOULD BE MORE acceptable.

IF I helped them they would care about how I felt.

I HAVE BEEN A professional PEOPLE PLEASER
all of my life. 👣

🐝The only thing missing was compassion. I believed I was unlovable. I hated myself and I didn't realise. I was full of self-loathing. 🐝

💥THE PERSON I NEEDED TO ACCEPT AND LOVE ME WAS MYSELF 💥

By Loving and accepting myself with compassion things began to change. I was learning to become my own best friend that's when the magic happened. I saw the real me. I saw the hurt,sad and lonely child inside. I cried buckets for the struggle my life had been inside my head. The false ideas that I had believed of who I was.
The penny dropped and at last I understood , I was free. Free to continue my life with the reassurance that I matter. My life became a joy. By setting myself free and reprogramming my believes the world became a different place.
 Today I able to support others as they free themselves from the prison of self-sabotage.

🍀Join me in 2017 and learn HOW TO MAKE THIS CHANGE and find CONTENTMENT. IF
 I can do it anyone can. Check out details and get your free ebook Click on the resources button at the top of my home page 🍀
                                         Sue Gaskell-Barlow 2016



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY me WHY now WHY? Have you every wondered why me,why now,why? Today I am asking the Why question with a huge sigh. I am not laughing today you see I feel so sad, So unusual as I usually know how to be glad. Let me share my story It's been over two weeks now since I had felt well or had slept properly. It all began after a visit to the beach. After eating breakfast and thinking what am I going to do with today I decided to go to one of my favourite places at Papamoa. I am a naturist and the beach there is wonderful. I packed my picnic as usual, tuna, salad and fresh fruit a Kiwi fruit this time. I made up a flash of my decaffinated coffee and task completed, I was ready to go. On reflection I didn't feel my best that morning I was tired. My M.E. ( a condition I have had for over twenty years ) was probably telling me to rest and I ignored it. I thought come on Sue let's go on an adventure. I know I was feeling quiet lonely and that's why I pushed myself