Skip to main content
   SUE GASKELL-BARLOW
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£WHO IS THIS BLOG FOR AND WHYπŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£
REALISTIC.     πŸ‘€
ENERGISED.   πŸ’₯
AWARE.            πŸŽ“
LOVING.           ❤️
THIS SPELLS REAL. ARE YOU REAL?        πŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸ

DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SAY NO MORE OFTEN?
πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“
DO YOU WISH YOU COULD EAT ONLY WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY?
πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
DO YOU YEARN FOR INNER PEACE AND HAPPINESS?
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
DO YOU WANT TO BE MORE ASSERTIVE WITHOUT AGGRESSION?
🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 Hi I am Sue,


WELCOME MY FRIEND

One thing I know for sure LIFE is for living from a position of love and not from  fear. How do I know ? because I have experienced both.
As a girl and then a woman I have lived my life putting others first. I was scared,insecure and riddled with guilt. BRAVE and VULNERABLE, I struggled to please everyone and ended up pleasing very few and certainly not myself. I became Bulimic and spent 40 years or more with an eating disorder. I have written a book about how this happened. It was a chance remark made by someone about my weight. I was hurt and felt there was something wrong with me. I felt disapproved of and I believed what she said was true and the nightmare began. I wasn't acceptable as I was. The next thirty years. I wanted the emotional pain to stop and so over a period of  took tablets and drank alcohol excessively. I wanted to be free to be me. I became depressed, distressed,angry and oh so hurt. Everything was my fault and my life was a living hell. ( or so the record in my head said) Outwardly I had a great marriage,wonderful children and was a successful business woman ( everything was perfect or so it appeared to others)
I then had a breakdown and sort therapy something that was considered shameful back then in the 80's. That saved my life. Two years I went three days a week to a fantastic 'new' method of helping people like myself with troubled minds. It was run by Dr. Haru Ghadiali at Thornhill day hospital Kingsway Derby. Thirty of us from all walks of life and different degrees of confusion met in groups and shared our experiences. We became extended family. Gratitude for all concerned. From there I continued my journey of Self-Awareness and realised the story in my head that I had been following was in fact a LIE. The journey was and is amazing. πŸŽ“
πŸ’•
 I know for sure if your life isn't working for what ever reason and you want to change it, then I can support you if you are prepared to do the work of changing. Unlearn old habits and relearn new ones. Change the story of your life. I am a qualified life-coach and have been for over ten years. I have life's experiences which have been my teacher along with books,therapy and guides along the way.
πŸ‘£THE MOUNTAIN MAY LOOK TOO HIGH. REMEMBER ONE STEP AT A TIME WILL GET YOU THERE AT YOUR PACE. πŸ‘£ Written in love Sue Gaskell-Barlow 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY me WHY now WHY? Have you every wondered why me,why now,why? Today I am asking the Why question with a huge sigh. I am not laughing today you see I feel so sad, So unusual as I usually know how to be glad. Let me share my story It's been over two weeks now since I had felt well or had slept properly. It all began after a visit to the beach. After eating breakfast and thinking what am I going to do with today I decided to go to one of my favourite places at Papamoa. I am a naturist and the beach there is wonderful. I packed my picnic as usual, tuna, salad and fresh fruit a Kiwi fruit this time. I made up a flash of my decaffinated coffee and task completed, I was ready to go. On reflection I didn't feel my best that morning I was tired. My M.E. ( a condition I have had for over twenty years ) was probably telling me to rest and I ignored it. I thought come on Sue let's go on an adventure. I know I was feeling quiet lonely and that's why I pushed myself

🌹YOUR STRUGGLE WITH LOVE 🌹

🌹I see the struggle within you, The struggle to find the real you. The anger, the jealousy, from your ego full of fear, Disconnecting from a love that is always so clear. It's unconditional love that you need to free you, From the path of self sabotage that leaves you so blue. From my heart to your heart connect from within, Then the path to true enlightenment with self will begin🌹 words by Sue Gaskell-Barlow  on 14/04/2017